Our Interior Painting Services in Longview, Tyler, and the Surrounding East Texas Areas
In Longview, Tyler and the Surrounding East Texas areas
Your home is your refuge and your place of comfort. It is only natural that whether you regularly have guests or not, that you would want your home’s interior to accurately reflect your tastes, personality, and lifestyle. As a premium house painting contractor, Kenny and his team of professional painters have been helping homeowners all across East Texas to express themselves by creating the picture perfect home environment for them. Kenny’s knack to be able to perceive and discern homeowners tastes and expected outcomes is just one of the reasons why his clients continue to refer their friends and family to him throughout the years. He is certified in interior design and is more than able and willing to help you choose the right color palette for your home. At Ford’s Quality Painting we use the highest quality products, and expert attention to painting details and techniques in order to ensure that your home is showcase perfect.
Ford’s Quality Painting of East Texas can professionally apply decorative finishes that will add the perfect touch to your home’s interior. Here are just a few of the painting finishes we specialize in:
- Lacquering – Creates a smooth, lustrous effect
- Crackle-Glaze – This finish imitates old peeling paint. Craquelure is a similar effect, that results in finer crazing
- Antiquing – Creates the effect of aged paint
- Stippling – Leaves a soft dappled grainy texture that is ideal for walls
- Colorwash – Popular in country homes, one color is subtly ‘ washed’ over walls, or surfaces to provide a glimpse of color
- Sponging – There are various sponging techniques that can be use to achieve distressed or mottled finishes
- Ragging – Yet another technique in which the results can vary widely depending on the type of ragging that is done. Results vary from 3 dimensional to soft and subtle
Not quite sure if a faux finish is the right choice for your home’s interior? Your consultation includes the expert opinion of Kenny so that you don’t have to worry about if it will look good or not on your walls or other interior surfaces. Let our experience at Ford’s help you feel secure in the interior design choices that you make for your home.
Staining and Painting Cabinetry and Interior Woodwork
Are you looking for a local company that will paint cabinets and interior woodwork with care? We pay special attention to every detail of the little and big areas of your home that make all the difference with services such as:
- Helping you to choose the right stain, finish and colors for your interior woodwork
- Professionally preparing each surface to ensure long lasting results
- Staining and painting cabinets, doors, trim and shelving
- Protecting the surfaces in your home that are to remain unpainted
Wall and Ceiling Texture Removal
Ford’s Quality Painting can remove your previous wall or ceiling texture. Local professional popcorn ceiling removal (also called acoustics) is one of our services as well.